Odoo 10 Dynamic Financial Reports for Community Edition
- General Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Ageing Report
- Partner Ledger
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statements
- User friendly view for reports without download it.
- Interactive filters to compare and process.
- Easy to debug interaction between reports will make accountant life easy.
- Reports output option with beautiful Xlsx and Pdf formats
- Drill down option enabled in reports to journal entry level
- Company level configuration will make different report option based on company
Profit and Loss
Cash Flow Statement
Pdf and Xlsx Reports
General Ledger - Pdf
General Ledger - Xlsx
Partner Ledger - Pdf
Partner Ledger - Xlsx
Trial Balance - Pdf
Trial Balance - Xlsx
Trial Balance - Pdf-With Hierarchy
Trial Balance - Xlsx-With Hierarchy
Partner Ageing - Pdf
Partner Ageing - Xlsx
P and L - Pdf
P and L - Xlsx
Balance Sheet - Pdf
Balance Sheet - Xlsx
Note:- For generating Xlsx reports you need as additional module 'dynamic_xlsx'. Please use below linkhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10mhfQwiOHnBy-_yML9ssge3sTFpNXvHG?usp=sharing
Or you can contact at email@example.com for this module
For any help on this module or demo please contact us.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.