Account Fiscal Position Partner Typeby Sygel Technology https://github.com/OCA/account-fiscal-rule , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-fiscal-rule
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 15.0 v 8.0 v 11.0|
Account Fiscal Position Partner Type
This module adds the concept of type applied to fiscal positions and partners. The idea is to categorize them for not applying fiscal positions that doesn’t belong to the same type.
Table of contents
User can configure the default value according to the system company going to:
- Settings/Users & Companies/Companies.
- Changing the value of the “Default Partner Fiscal Position Type” field.
Create a new partner and define the “Fiscal Position Type” field.
Create a new Fiscal Position, with the following configuration:
- ‘Detect Automatically’ -> checked.
- ‘Fiscal Position Type’
Create a new Sale/Invoice and select the partner. Remember that the system recalculates the fiscal position according to the shipping address.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Harald Panten
- Valentin Vinagre
- Manuel Regidor
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-fiscal-rule project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.