Groups for accounts
This modules brings to version 10 the account group feature from v11.
It also includes a level field for indicating the level depth of the account group.
Table of contents
If you have already the chart of accounts loaded on your company, you will need to update it through the module account_chart_update. Follow the instructions on that module for that.
To configure account groups, you need to:
- Be “Account / Adviser” role.
- Go to Invoicing/Accounting > Configuration > Accounting > Accounts Groups.
- Create or modify existing groups.
For assigning groups to account templates, you have to:
- Set the group on your account chart module or extension.
- Or develop/create UI access.
When you have groups on your account templates, you can load a chart template for a new company, and they will be transferred to created accounts.
For assigning groups to accounts:
- Go to Invoicing > Adviser > Chart of Accounts.
- Edit one account and set “Group” field.
- This module shouldn’t be migrated to v11, as it’s a native feature.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.