Force Invoice Number
This module allows to force the invoice numbering. It displays the move_name field. If user fills that field, the typed value will be used as invoice (and move) number. Otherwise, the next sequence number will be retrieved and saved. So, the new field has to be used when user doesn't want to use the default invoice numbering for a specific invoice.
Once installed, you'll find the Force Number field on all the invoices in draft state. You can then fill in this field with the invoice number you want to assign. The invoice will get this number when confirmed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Alex Comba <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.