Account Product - Fiscal Classificationby Akretion, GRAP, La Louve, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Simplify taxes management for products
- Add a new light concept 'fiscal_classification' to associate possible purchase and sale taxes;
- Make more usable taxes selection in product view. The user has now the possibility to select a fiscal classification, instead of select manually all the taxes;
- Prevent users to select incompatible purchase and sale taxes.
French Exemple: A product can not be configured with:
- Purchase Taxes: 5.5%;
- Sale Taxes: 20%;
- Provides the possibility to the account manager to change incorrect parameters massively;
- Add possibility to restrict fiscal settings on product, depending of its category
If you do so, user will not have the possibility to set a fiscal classification if product category settings do not allow.
Accounting people can see products that are bad set, in product category form view.
- Install this module will create 'fiscal_classification' for each existing combination. Make sure that the user who install the module is SUPERUSER_ID or is member of account.group_account_manager;
- In the same way, import products will create fiscal_classification if combination doesn't exist and will fail if right access is not sufficient. A solution is to provide fiscal_classification_id during the import, instead of Providing taxes_id and purchase_taxes_id fields;
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.