Base Analytic Department Categorizationby Camptocamp, Daniel Reis, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Base Analytic Department Categorization
This module add Department to Analytic Account lines. It will set current user by default on the lines.
No required dependency on Accounting modules.
You might want to install as well other modules to set department:
- Analytic Department Categorization (analytic_departement)
- Project Department Categorization (project_departement)
- Project Task specific Department (project_task_departement)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.