Sales Multi Pickingby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Sales (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Odoo 10 : Sales Multi Picking
This module will help you to create multiple pickings from one sale order to different warehouse.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- Create SO, each sale order line which you want to send into deliveries. Make check box "Issue" True and confirm SO.
- Once you confirm SO, SO will go into 'Wait to Pick' state.
- Users can split each sale order line quantity to different warehouse by clicking on "Warehouse Quantity" button from each sale order line.
- Users can change all sale order lines warehouse from current warehouse to other warehouse by clicking on "Assign Warehouse button" from sale order header.
- Users can issue products by clicking on "Issue" Button.
- Once user click on "issue" button. If all quantity from sale order line is send to delivery order. So sale order will change to 'Sale Order' state else it will go into "Pick Selection" state and wait till all quantity is send to delivery order.
- Different Warehouse pickings.
- If any picking is cancel, Sale order will go again into 'Pick Selection' state. User can again reissue by clicking on 'Issue' button.
- From 'Warehouse Quantity' pop up user can view warehouse wise picking list by clicking on "Pickings" list.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.