CAS Authenticationby Elico Corp
This module allows users to login with their CAS account (often LDAP username and password), and will automatically create Odoo users for them on the fly. In Order to use it, you must have a functional CAS server already installed.
- Add CAS server address under Settings/General Settings
- Activate the boolean field 'CAS Activate'
- Add URL Address in cas_server
- Add URL port in cas_server_port
- After installing this module, you need to configure the CAS parameters in the default settings.
- The AS authentication only works if you are in a single database mode.
- You can launch the Odoo Server with the option --db-filter=YOUR_DATABASE to do so.
Users' CAS passwords are never stored in the Odoo database, the CAS server is queried whenever a user needs to be authenticated. Odoo does not manage password changes in the CAS, so any change of password should be conducted by other means.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by Elico Corporation.
Elico Corp is an innovative actor in China, Hong-Kong and Singapore servicing well known international companies and as well as local mid-sized businesses. Since 2010, our seasoned Sino-European consultants have been providing full range Odoo services:
- Business consultancy for Gap analysis, BPM, operational work-flows review.
- Ready-to-use ERP packages aimed at starting businesses.
- Odoo implementation for manufacturing, international trading, service industry and e-commerce.
- Connectors and integration with 3rd party software (Magento, Taobao, Coswin, Joomla, Prestashop, Tradevine etc...).
- Odoo Support services such as developments, training, maintenance and hosting.
Our headquarters are located in Shanghai with branch in Singapore servicing customers from all over Asia Pacific.
Contact information: Sales