|Read description for||v 8.0|
Display Customer Price in Product View
This module extends the functionality of products and partners by adding a button named "Pricing" on the partner view. On clicking it will open up a list of products displaying the customers pricing
While the module will install without the sale module, the functionality won't be visible so it is expected that sale module will be installed as well.
In order for the module to be useful you will need to have enabled both variants and advanced pricelists under the Sales / Settings menu.
# Navigate to a customer (form view) # Click the button labelled pricing. # In the resulting tree view an extra column called price will show the customer price.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Previous versions of this module allowed the customers name to be typed directly in the view.
- While fields.dummy has been deprecated the functionality can still be acheived by an unstored many2one on product.template in the same way as pricelist_id is currently stored.
However, the way in which the context is set presents two issues.
- The customers name rather than id is stored in context when referencing self.
- The tree view does not dynamically change context in version 10 from search bar entries.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Graeme Gellatly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.