This module handles donations, including in-kind donations. When you validate a donation, it will create the corresponding accounting entries.
To configure this module, you need to:
- create donation products
- activate the option Donation Payment Method on some bank/cash account journals
- if you wish to have a control amount on the donation, add the users to the group Check Total on supplier invoices
To use this module, go to the menu Donations > Donations and start to register new donations.
To have some statistics about the donations, go to the menu Reporting > Donations > Donations Analysis.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Brother Bernard <informatique - at - barroux.org>
- Brother Irénée (Barroux Abbey)
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.