Event Registration Multi Qtyby Tecnativa https://www.github.com/event , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.github.com/event
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0|
Event Registration Multi Qty
This module allows to make registration to events with more than one attendee.
This was the unique behavior on versions 8 and 9. As it's useful for some use cases, this module allows both ways of registering attendees.
To configure the possibility of registering mutiple attendees:
- Go to Events > Events.
- Create one event.
- Go to Registration tab and check "Registration Multi Qty" to activate this function.
For registering multiple attendees:
- Create an attendee for the created event.
- Write the quantities for this registration.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.