Payroll-Payslip Reportingby Cybrosys Techno Solutions https://www.cybrosys.com
Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Get an overview of the pay slips as pivot
This report helps in payroll analysis. This helps you to check your pay slips and sorting it out from different group
Retrieve pivot view of pay slips.
Able to get Reports
- Employee wise,
- Employee's department wise,
- Employee's job title wise,
- Pay slip's date wise,
- Pay slip's status wise,
- Company wise.
Payroll Monthly Statement in Pivot View
- This report helps in payroll analysis.
- You can check your pay slips and sorting it out from different group criteria (Employee, Job title, Department, Company, Pay slip etc.).
HR managers need a complete payroll statement and also payroll monthly statement. From this pivot view we can easily generate the custom payroll report views in excel format. Also we can download it from there. From Odoo payroll report we can get only individual employee pay slip reports. To make the use of HR payroll management system easier we can use this pivot view to get the payroll/pay slip statement.
Group by the pivot view
In this View we can easily generate custom reports by using the + button, That is we can make the filters by groups, also we can get the counts too, from the "Measures" Button
In Pivot view we can easily generate custom Graphs like Pie Chart,Bar Chart, Line Chart. With date and net salary or date and pay slip's counts.
Easily procure and sell your products.
Plan, track and schedule your operations.
Run your bar or restaurant methodical.
Easy configuring and convivial selling.
E-commerce & Website
Mobile friendly, awe-inspiring product pages.
An all-inclusive hotel management application.
A Collaborative platform for educational management.
Keep track of services and invoice accordingly.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
@ TESH MBAABU, the module is working. Just ensure that the "Employee Department" is specified for all your employees before trying to generate the report. However, it would be very nice if Cybrosis could just enhance the report to display analysis based on Salary Rules like Basic, Allowances, Deductions etc. Nice module.