HR Timesheet Holidayby Sunflower IT https://github.com/OCA/hr-timesheet , Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/hr-timesheet , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/hr-timesheet
Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Timesheets (hr_timesheet)
• Invoicing (account)
• Project (project)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
HR Timesheet Holiday
This module adds a relation between Leave Types and Projects/Analytic Accounts. When a Leave Request is granted, the granted days are converted to hours and added as a line to the Analytic Account.
When the leave is revoked, the analytic lines are removed again.
The analytic lines are read-only, so you cannot edit them directly, just by granting or revoking leave requests.
The hours to input per day is configurable at company level.
- Consider that the work days are Monday to Friday
- Only allow leaves account linked to project
To configure this module, you need to:
- Find your company in Settings - Companies and configure the amount of hours per workday under Configuration - Timesheets - Timesheet Hours Per Day.
- For each Leave Type under Human Resources - Leave Types, select a Project that allows timesheets or create one.
To use this module, you need to:
- Approve a Leave Request
- See the hours added to Timesheet Activities
- Revoke a Leave Request
- See the hours removed from Timesheet Activities
Known issues / Roadmap
- Hours per workday should be configurable per employee, not only by company. To make this easier, the function _get_hours_per_day was made which can be overridden by child modules.
- We should probably start using resource calendars.
- hr_timesheet_sheet dependency can be changed to hr_timesheet, now only included because hr_timesheet_sheet adds the Timesheet configurations menu in Company view.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.