Inventory Coverage Reportby Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Inventory Coverage Report
Out of stock and Overstock these are the main headache for a business. These problems prevents business growth. To avoid such problems you must have a system to know in advance "What to buy and When". It's also very important to know for next how many days your current inventory will able to fulfill your future sales demand and from which point of time it will be Out Of Stock. Inventory Coverage Report app helps you to make decision for advance purchasing, app will suggest you "What to buy and When" based on forecasted sales or past sale. This app gives you the time frame in which periods products will be out of stock and in which warehouses it's available at the same time with graphical representation.
Inventory Coverage Report
It’s must for a business to know the status of products inventory for next how many days products will be able fulfill sales demand and from which date products will be out of stock for next how many days.
When products will be out of stock, it would be good to know the source from where we can get the products stock, either need to buy or might be available in any other warehouses at the same time.
- Detailed report of products stock with it’s status, for next how many days products will be in stock or out of stock along with date range.
- Summarized report of products stock with it’s status, for next how many days products will be in stock or out of stock.
- Get the list of products which are out of stock along with warehouses list where the stock will be available within that time line.
- Products inventory coverage details warehouse wise
- Quick filters are available to generate variety of reports
- Detailed report In stock products, out of stock products or both
- Summarised report for instock products, out of stock products or both
Product Recommendation for reordering
Let system recommends the products which you need to reorder. This report helps you to get the list of products which you need to reorder, based on the inventory coverage report system will recommends the products which you need to reorder in order to fulfill future sales demand.
- System will perform checking for products stock to analyse for next how many days stock is enough to fulfill sales demand
- This report helps you to take the decision which products you need to reorder from your large product portfolio
- Get the detailed report based on what system recommends you to reorder out of stock products
Forecast your sales demand based on sales rules provided for specific products, warehouse and time period.
Following configurations will helps you to forecast your sales demand easily.
- Sales forecast rules (it’s unique in combination of) : Warehouse, Product, Period
- Import & Export sales forecast rules
- Import & Export sales forecast
- Export Actual Sales to analyse
- Auto Create forecast sales
Configure forecast sales rules as per your requirements to make process easier.
Advanced Reporting for Sales Forecast
This app comes with advanced reporting to analyse how effective your product inventory is performing and how much accurately you have forecasted your sales.
Here is the reports can be viewed from the reporting:
- Forecasted Sales Report
- Forecasted Sales vs Real Sales
Configuration : Use Forecast Sales
Configuration : Use Past Sales
Inventory Coverage Report : Details
Inventory Coverage Report : Download Xlsx
Inventory Coverage Report : Download PDF
Product Recommendation : Get Recommended Products
Product Recommendation : Download Report
Access Rights : Manage Forecast Sale
Import Forecast Sales
Export Forecast / Normal Sales
Forecast Sale Rule
Import Forecast Sale Rule
Export Forecast Sale Rule
Forecast Sales Analysis Report
Forecast / Actual Sales Analysis Report
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.