l10n_nl_dutch_company_typeby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
This module was written to extend the functionality of Dutch company type. The module depends on partner_company_type
The company types are based on this list: https://business.gov.nl/starting-your-business/choosing-a-legal-structure/legal-forms-of-business/ Installation ============
To install this module, you need to:
- Click on install to install the module.
To configure this module, you need to:
- You have to be in debug mode.
- Go to sales menu -> Configuration -> Contacts -> Company Types.
- You can add or delete the company types if necessary.
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- lfreeke <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about help with questions or problems concerning this addon, but use the community mailing list or the appropriate specialized mailinglist for help, and the bug tracker linked in Bug Tracker above for technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.