Dutch postcode validation for Partnersby Onestein
Dutch postcode validation for Partners
This module checks and validates the Dutch zip code (postcode) on partner forms.
- In case the postcode is not valid, a non-blocking alert is shown.
- In case the postcode is valid, it will be formatted in the form 1234 AB.
The module depends on the external library 'python-stdnum'.
You can install that library by using pip:
- pip install python-stdnum
To use this module, you need to:
- Open a form of a contact and set it as Individual (not a Company)
- Enter the country = Netherlands
- Enter a valid postcode: not any warning is displayed
- Enter a wrong postcode: a non-blocking warning is displayed
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.