Netherlands BTW Statement
This module provides you with the Tax Statement in the Dutch format.
- This module depends from module account_tax_balance available at https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-reporting.
- This module also depends from module date_range that is supported as of postgresql 9.2 or later versions.
This module depends on the tax tags (eg.: 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, 2a...) as prescribed by the Dutch tax laws.
If the default Odoo Dutch chart of accounts is installed (module l10n_nl) then these tags are automatically present in the database. If this is the case, go to menu: Invoicing -> Configuration -> Accounting -> NL BTW Tags, and check that the tags are correctly set; click Apply to confirm.
If a non-standard chart of accounts is installed, you have to manually create the tax tags and properly set them into the tax definition. After that, go to go to menu: Invoicing -> Configuration -> Accounting -> NL BTW Tags, and manually set the tags in the configuration form; click Apply to confirm.
- Verify that you have enough permits. You need to belong at least to the Accountant group.
- Go to the menu: Invoicing -> Reports > Taxes Balance > NL BTW Statement
- Create a statement, providing a name and specifying start date and end date
- Press the Update button to calculate the report: the report lines will be displayed in the tab Statement
- Manually enter the BTW amounts of lines '5d', '5e', '5f' (in Edit mode, click on the amount of the line to be able to change it)
- Press the Post button to set the status of the statement to Posted; the statements set to this state cannot be modified anymore
- If you need to recalculate or modify or delete a statement already set to Posted status you need first to set it back to Draft status: press the button Reset to Draft
- If you need to print the report in PDF, open a statement form and click: Print -> NL Tax Statement
Known issues / Roadmap
- Exporting in SBR/XBLR format not yet available
- Including in the report being created, not only the data filtered by the selected date range, but also all the old data that was not included in the previous tax declarations (work in progress...)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.