Singapore Payrollby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
|Read description for||v 12.0|
Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Invoicing (account)
• Expense Tracker (hr_expense)
• Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
Singapore Payroll Localization
Fully compliance with ministry of manpower standard of Singapore with pre-configured salary rules.
You can generate MOM standard itemised payslip with pe configured CPF salary rules.
Managing Employee Personal Information
Here We are providing facility to add every single information of singaporean employee as well as non singaporean employees.
One Click Payslip Generation
Based on Singapore Payroll Management , its very Easy to configure the Payrules and all in a small time....., everything is predefinely setup, just add the some basic details like wages, extra time wages...etc
Making Payslip without Any Troubles
According to the Employment Act of Singapore, salary refers to all remuneration including allowances payable to an employee with respect to work done under the contract of service. There is no minimum salary requirement to be met by an employer; it is generally based on the mutual agreement between the employer and the employee. Salary or Gross rate of Pay does not include the following
1.Additional payments such as (a)Overtime Payments (b) Bonus Payments (c) Annual Wage Supplements 2.Any reimbursement made for expenses incurred in the course of his/her employment 3.Productivity incentive payments; and Travelling, food or housing allowances.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.