Law & Legal Practice Management Appby Optima ICT Services LTD
• Invoicing (account)
• Expense Tracker (hr_expense)
• Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Sales (sale)
• Timesheets (hr_timesheet)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Legal Practice Management App
Law & legal practice management app built to assist you to
simplify work as attorney,
boost performance and
grow your law firm.
Request for Demo
Everything that matters to you as a Lawyer
Organized Realtime Dashboard
Send request via email to client. Attach the PDF request to the email. Track and record when the client pays you. Record the deposit to the Trust account.
withdrawal from the trust account. Know the balance for each client any time. Separate
Trust accounts from the normal
Operating bank accounts
Record & Bill Time
time entries. Bill using either
Attorney Rate or a
Custom Rate defined on the fly. Use the pre-loaded
UTBMS codes for billing or define your own task and activity codes. Generate Invoices at a click of a button. Choose the best billing method for the matter. Available billing methods:
- Flat Fee
- Contingency Fee
- Time based Fee (Hourly or Daily rate)
- Both time based and Flat Fee
- Pro Bono
Also you can choose which currency to use in billing the matter. All invoices generated will be in the chosen currency (convenient to you and your client). Time entries and expenses recorded in a different currency will be automatically converted to the chosen billing currency. Not to worry about Exchange rates since they can easily be defined and regularly updated in Odoo
Record & Bill Expenses
Expenses. Bill them to your client. Attache receipts and documents for audit purpose.Use the pre-loaded
UTBMS codes for billing or define your own expenses codes. Seek approval/authorization of billable expenses from the managers before invoicing the client. Generate Invoices at a click of a button.
Expenses recorded in a currency other than the billing currency as set in the matter, will automatically be converted to the billing currency of the matter.
UTBMS Code Sets
Preloaded UTBMS codes from different issuing organizations. When creating a new matter, choose which code sets to use for that particular matter.
Odoo Support Services
For bug reporting and fixing, enjoy our odoo support and development services from experienced team in Kenya
We are a highly qualified team of well-rounded software engineers and applications systems integrators specialised in open source ERP solutions for SMEs all over the world
This Module is a standard Odoo Module. Once you purchase it, please follow the following steps to install it:
- A download link will be given by Odoo once you purchase this module.
- You need to extract the downloaded file into Odoo 'addons' directory where all other modules are kept or you can put it anywhere else depending on your Odoo Configuration
- It may NOT be necessary to restart Odoo at this stage, but it is highly recommended.
- Enable Developer/Debug Mode and go to Apps menu. Click on Updates Apps list for the new module to appear on the list of Apps.
- Search for legal_practice in the Apps list and then click on Install button and wait for it to finish
- After that you can go to Practice in the Odoo menu to access the App and use it.
Configuration & Support
Please refer to Module Description for illustrated steps on how to configure this module. Also you can get in touch with our support team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 10.0 Community and Enterprise Editions
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.