Email: force queueby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/social , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/social
Email: force queue
Force outgoing emails to be queued instead of sent immediately. Queued emails are sent by 'Email Queue Manager' cron.
This also solves possible TransactionRollbackError while deleting outgoing email (see https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/22148.)
Go to 'General Settings' and set 'Force Mail queue'
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.