Mass Editingby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Tecnativa, brain-tec AG, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
This module provides the following features:
- You can add, update or remove the values of more than one records on the fly at the same time.
- You can configure mass editing for any Odoo model.
- The video explaining the features and how-to for OpenERP Version 6 is here http://t.co/wukYMx1A
- The video explaining the features and how-to for OpenERP Version 7 is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BH0o74A748&feature=youtu.be
- For more details/customization/feedback contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
No external library is used.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings / Mass Editing / Mass Editing and configure the object and fields for Mass Editing.
This module allows to add, update or remove the values of more than one records on the fly at the same time.
As shown in figure you have to configure the object and fields for mass editing.
- Select the object and add the fields of that object on which you want to apply mass editing.
- Add Action: As shown in figure click on Add Sidebar Button to add mass editing option in Action option in action.
- Go for Mass Editing: As shown in figure, select the records which you want to modify and click on Action to open mass editing popup.
- Select Set / Remove action and write down the value to set or remove the value for the given field.
- This way you can set / remove the values of the fields.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
I really need it
What about version 11?
Great!! Getting Problem in Update/Remove One2many Records Value
In One2many Record Can't able to Remove or Update Record.
does it also work with version 11?
Great Module, a must for any Odoo system
This is a big timesaver, and for making changes in mass, there is simply no better way. Great work on this module, I am looking forward to version 11