Partner Financial Risk
Adds a new page in partner to manage its Financial Risk.
If any limit is exceeded, you won't be able to confirm any of its invoices unless you are authorized (Account Adviser group).
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing/Accounting > Configuration > Settings > Accounting & Finance
- In the Financial Risk section, fill Maturity Margin for setting the number of days to last after the due date to consider an invoice as unpaid.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing/Accounting > Sales > Customers.
- Select an existing customer or create a new one.
- Open the Financial Risk tab.
- Set limits and choose options to compute in credit limit.
- Go to Invoicing/Accounting > Sales > Customer invoices and create new customer invoices.
- Test the restriction trying to create an invoice for the partner for an amount higher of the limit you have set.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Carlos Dauden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Vidal <email@example.com>
- Agathe Mollé <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Missing from the runbot
The runbot you've got linked to this doesn't appear to have the "financial risks" tab on the customer page http://3351364-10-0-b28356.runbot2.odoo-community.org/web?debug=1#id=57&view_type=form&model=res.partner&menu_id=67&action=74 - no tab