Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 10.0|
Bring the pricelist computation engine to the Point of Sale.
You need this dependency:
pip install oca.decorators
To configure a pricelist-enabled POS:
- Go to Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale and pick/create one.
- Enable Pricelists > Use pricelists.
- Set the Available Pricelists and choose a Default Pricelist from among them.
- You can use the Pricelists button to manage them easily, in case you need more.
To see the effect, you should for instance apply the pricelist to a customer.
- Go to Point of Sale > Dashboard and open the POS session you configured.
- Use the new pricelist button to change it on the fly.
- When a new order is created, it always has the default pricelist.
- When you change to a customer that has a different pricelist, the current order and the listed product prices are updated accordingly.
Known issues / Roadmap
- This module is a backport from Odoo 11.0 core pricelist functionalities. As such, do not migrate it to that version or higher.
- Conflicts with pos_backend_partner make that when both are installed, changing the partner does not change the pricelist.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.