Account cash Pay invoice
This modules allows to pay an existing Supplier Invoice / Customer Refund, or to collect payment for an existing Customer Invoice, using bank statements.
- Go to Accounting / Dashboard and create and/or open an existing bank statement.
- Press the button Pay Invoice to pay a Supplier Invoice or a Customer Refund. You will need to select the expected Journal
- Select Collect Payment from Invoice in to receive a payment of an existing Customer Invoice or a Supplier Refund.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Cannot pay invoices in a different currency than that defined in the journal associated to the payment method used to pay/collect payment.
- Enric Tobella <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.