Point of Sale - timeout
This module extends the functionality of Point of Sale module.
By default, in Odoo a timeout is set to 7.5 seconds for the creation of a PoS order. This threshold is usually sufficient, but in some cases it is not, mainly if the connection is bad, or if some custom modules add extra long treatments.
This module allows to change this default value.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to 'Point Of Sale' / 'Configuration' / 'Point of Sale' and edit your PoS Config, setting a timeout
If not set, the default Odoo timeout will be used. (7.5 seconds in V10.0)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- GRAP, Groupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité (http://www.grap.coop)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.