|Read description for||v 9.0|
• Project (project)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Timesheets / Attendances (hr_timesheet_sheet)
Project Issue Timesheet Time Control
This module adds a button at project issue timesheets to compute the spent time, in minutes, from start date to the current moment.
It also allows to open and close issues from account analytic lines. The selected closed stage is the first one that is found with the mark "Closed" checked.
This module is auto-installed when you install project_timesheet_time_control and project_issue_sheet.
You can access via timesheets:
- Go to Timesheets > My Timesheets > Detailed Activities.
- Create a new record.
- If you don't select any "Project", you will be able to select any "Issue", opened or not.
- Selecting an "Issue", the corresponding "Project" is filled.
- Selecting a "Project", "Issues" are filtered for only allowing to select opened issues for that project. Remember that an opened issue is an issue whose stage doesn't have "Closed" mark checked.
- At the end of the line, you will see an stop icon.
- When you press this button, the difference between "Date" field and the current time, writing this in the field "Duration".
- You can modify the "Date" field for altering the computation of the duration.
or via issues:
- Go to Project > Search > Issues.
- Click on one existing issue or create a new one.
- On the "Timesheets" page, you will be able to handle records the same way as you do in the above explanation (except the issue selection part, which in this case doesn't appear as it's the current one).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.