Project Task Add Very Highby Onestein
Project Task Add Very High
This module extend the field priority in project tasks, adding a new level of priority. This new level of priority is named Very High.
On a task form, the priority widget is shown as two stars instead of one:
Also on a kanban view, the priority widget is shown as two stars instead of one:
Without having this module installed, on the form it would look as that:
and on kanban:
To configure this module, you need to:
- No configuration needed. Just install the module.
To use this module, you need to:
- Open a task or create a new one
- On the priority widget, two stars are displayed (instead of one)
- Click on the second star: the priority of this task is now set to Very High
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Andrea Stirpe <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.