Project Timesheet Entryby Aktiv Software http://www.aktivsoftware.com
• Timesheets (hr_timesheet)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 9.0|
Project Timesheet Entry
Using this module, registered project user can fill up timesheet in project tasks and issues from both list and form view on click of a button. User can also view the stage of work (To do, In Progress, Cancelled, Done). Here are the features of this module:
- âFill up Timesheetâ button will allow to enter the duration for allotted work which will reflect in the timesheet tab.
- Also, from configuration, users and managers can manage the visibility of âFill up Timesheetâ button in accordance with task stages.
- Once submitted the timesheet canât be edited or deleted.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites are required before the installation.
There are no Configuration required after the installation.
Create employee (project user) and assign related user with the access rights of project user.
The button shown in the image-âFill up Timesheetâ will allow user to provide duration for specific task and issues in list view.
After clicking, button will navigate user to this wizard where they can mention the details of work log and allocate specific time limit for the task/issue.
Once saved, the timesheet entry canât be edited/deleted by user. The same thing is possible for the project managers but the main difference is that even after saving the timesheet, managers can edit/delete the entries.
The users/managers can manage the visibility of Timesheet button in every stage from Stages configuration. Go to > configuration tab > Click on stages attribute and select the stage for project.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Hello Mwangi Mucemi, Thanks for Rating the module.
Hello Krimi, Thanks for Rating the module.
Hello Siraj, Thanks for Rating the module.