Project - Version and Workflow linkby Niboo
Project Workflow - Version Management
Manage the step of your tasks when changing the state of your version
This module is the link between the modules Project - Light Workflow and Project - Version Management.
It automatically changes the step of your tasks when you put a version in production.
How to use this module
- Go to Configuration > Version State > Task Step Configuration
- Complete the fields. When a Version will be set to the defined state, all tasks of this type will automatically be changed to the step defined.
This is especially useful when you set different steps for the stage done (e.g: tasks on the staging version state before being passed to the production version state).
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.