Project - Light Workflowby Niboo
Project - Workflow light
Add a workflow to project tasks to manage them properly
Define a workflow enabling you to better manage the state of your tasks.
Create workflows personalized to the different types of tasks you possess.
Advance your task in its different steps and states seamlessly and coherently.
How to use this module?
- Create a workflow by using the create form in Configuration > Workflows.
- In Configuration > Task Steps create as many steps as needed and assign them to the workflow.
- Create a task type in Configuration > Task Type linking it to your workflow.
- A new field named type now appears in your tasks.
- Set it to your task type and you will see the task steps of the appropriate workflow appear at the top right corner of the task.
- To move the task in the different steps, use either the next step button or just click on the desired step.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Stuck In a Loop, Holding Judgment
Im Guessing i'm doing it wrong Create Workflow, Save Error , Steps Invalid. Add Steps Create, Save Error, Workflow Invalid looks likes, Steps need a workflow defined Workflow Needs Steps to be defined. Stuck in a loop