Purchase order lines with discountsby Odoo S.A. https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Acysos S.L. https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , GRAP https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 9.0|
Discount in purchase orders
This module allows to define a discount per line in the purchase orders. This discount can be also negative, interpreting it as an increment.
It also modifies the purchase order report to include the discount field in it.
Known issues / Roadmap
- With this module, the price_unit field of purchase order line stores the gross price instead of the net price, which is a change in the meaning of this field. So this module breaks all the other modules that use the price_unit field with it's native meaning.
- Inheritability can't be respected when you have taxes rounding method = globally.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Original Odoo purchase module icon
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Can't we have fixed discount, along with %age discount? Please how to have both?