Report Excel Creatorby MAC5
Report Excel Creator
Easiest way to create excel reports to any model/table
- Create an excel report to any model/table. e.g., sales order, purchase order, invoice, journal entries, journal lines, payments, contacts/partners, products, etc.
- Modify excel report with some excel functions like changing the background color, font color, font size and bold, freezing line header, and adding filters to line header
- Base the excel report according to model's printout/template/stationery report
- Add some notes to the excel report
- Print the excel report by using the Print menu of the model/table
- Install report_xlsx from OCA/reporting-engine
- Install web_widget_color from OCA/web
Create your own excel report
Creation of your own excel report is as easy as ABC. Configuration can be found in Settings > Technical > Reports > Excel Report Templates.
Note that the user should have Administration rights and should have activated the developer mode.
Create new excel report template or modify existing template.
Fill up the Report Name and it must be unique. Then select the Model you want to create a report. Inclusion is used if you want to show only the report for this record or you want to include its lines, e.g., record is
sales.order and lines will be the
sale.order.lines. If you want to print a report in list view, you might want to select This Record Only. If you want to print a report in form view, you might want to select Record and its Lines.
For the lines, fill up first the Line Basis. This will tell the model/table for the lines. After that, include the fields you want for the lines, e.g., product, quantity, uom, price, subtotal. Do not forget to change some layout for the lines.
Go to Headers tab to include headers in excel report. This is used if you want to show information about the record, e.g., partners, dates, references, etc.
Go to Total tab to include total in excel report. This is used if you want to show some total for the lines, e.g., subtotal, taxes, total.
Go to Notes tab to include some notes in excel report. This is used if you want to show messages in header, between header and lines, between lines and other lines and/or footer.
Lastly, test your created excel report by going to the model, select some records and print using the Print menu in list or form view.
Sample Excel Reports
Sale Order with Lines (Printed from Form View)
Sale Order Only (Printed in List View)
Customer Invoice Only (Printed in List View)
This module is compatible with Odoo 10.0 Community and Enterprise Edition
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.