Sale Lines Cost Control
This modules modifies the visibility of the Cost prices on Sales Order lines. Specifically, it:
- hides the cost price on lines for normal users
- add a new group allowing to see the cost price on lines
- add a new button on lines without cost to set the current price
It allows to correct the cost of new products when users should not have the permission to see the cost price.
No configuration is needed. Users that must see the cost prices must have the "Cost Prices in Sales Orders" group. This group can be added as inherited group in a more general group such as "Sales / Manager".
The sales order view has been modified according to the description above. There is no special usage.
Known issues / Roadmap
- No plans at the moment
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.