Price recalculation in sales ordersby AvanzOSC http://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Grupo Vermon http://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Tecnativa http://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 8.0|
Recalculation of sales order lines prices on demand
This module add 2 buttons on sale orders (below sale order lines) that:
- Recalculates the prices of the order lines that contain a product in them.
- Reset product descriptions from current product information.
It is launched manually as a button to get the user decide if he/she wants to recalculate prices when pricelist is changed or after duplicating a sale order to update or not sales information.
Inside a sale order, you can click on "Recalculate prices" to launch a recalculation of all the prices of the lines, losing previous custom prices.
The second "Reset descriptions" will get descriptions from products, losing custom descriptions.
Known issues / Roadmap
- In a sale order with lot of lines, the recalculation may slow down, because sale general data (amount untaxed, amount taxed...) are recalculated for each line.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.