Sale Order Typeby Grupo Vermon, AvanzOSC, Tecnativa, Agile Business Group, Niboo, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Sale Order Type
This module adds a typology for the sales orders. In each different type, you can define: invoicing and refunding journal, a warehouse, a sequence, the shipping policy, the invoicing policy, a payment term, a pricelist and an incoterm.
You can see sale types as lines of business.
You are able to select a sales order type by partner so that when you add a partner to a sales order it will get the related info to it.
Rules can also be associated with sale order types.
Inside each rule, you can select any number of products and/or product categories.
When editing a sale order that has no type, if a product matches the product of any rule then the sale order type bound to the rule is associated to the sale order. If the rule does not match by product, product categories are checked.
In the sale order form you can also find the matching order type by clicking on the button Find by rule placed near the Type field.
The sale order types and the rules are inspected based on the value of their sequence field.
Table of contents
To configure Sale Order Types you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Sales Orders Types
- Create a new sale order type with all the settings you want
- Go to Sales > Sales Orders and create a new sale order. Select the new type you have created before and all settings will be propagated.
- You can also define a type for a particular partner if you go to Sales & Purchases and set a sale order type.
- You can also find the matching order type by clicking on the button Find by rule placed near the Type field
- Manage the order of sale.order.type.rule similar to product.pricelist.item (see field applied_on) instead of using sequence.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Carlos Sánchez Cifuentes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ana Juaristi <email@example.com>
- Daniel Campos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ainara Galdona <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Samuel Lefever <email@example.com>
- Pierre Faniel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Simone Rubino <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.