Default sales incoterm per partnerby Opener B.V. https://github.com/oca/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/oca/sale-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Default sales incoterm per partner
This module adds a field on the Sales & Purchases tab of the partner form where you can register the default incoterms for new sales orders for this customer.
The field is only visible for customers (company partners and contacts). A different incoterm can be set per contact within the same company.
When the partner is selected on a new quotation, the incoterm is retrieved from the partner record.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Stefan Rijnhart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.