Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Create Sales Quotation from POSby Srikesh Infotech
• Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Quotation From POS
This application helps you to create sales quotation from POS.
- Facilitates the creation and management of Quotation, Orders, Invoice and Payment from POS window.
- Can easily book orders and get the receipt.
- Can print Sales invoice from POS.
- Quotation List' button in POS.
- Quotation list window.
Click on "Create Quotation" button popup will open and click confirm to create quotation.
Quotation will be created.
On Click "RFQ" button will show order details.
On click "Confirm" button to create sales order. After confirm the order invoice button will be enable.
On click "Truck" icon to validate the shipment.
While clicking "Invoice" button, Invoice will be created and Payment button will get enabled to proceed payment process.
While clicking "Payment" button payment popup will be open,after validate payment "Print" button will be enable.
"Print" Button -> Report will be download.
You will get 90 Days free support in case any bugs or issue .
SrikeshInfotech is an India based software company that focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective offshore software development. We have 10+ years of technical and functional experience in ERP Customization and Implementation. The experience made us understand all the logics followed in business both functionally and technically.
Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or raise a ticket on support.
Get Help & Support
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.