Mail - QWeb Editorby Smile
Mail Qweb Editor
This module changes the default editor for the "mail.template" and "mail.compose.message", replacing it with the Qweb editor
Once installed, the module changes the default editor for the "mail.template" and "mail.compose.message", replacing it with the Qweb editor
- Example for "mail.template" :
- Example for "mail.compose.message" :
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Corentin POUHET-BRUNERIE
This module is maintained by Smile SA.
Since 1991 Smile has been a pioneer of technology and also the European expert in open source solutions.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.