The app goal is to manage users access to locations and product stocks. The tool let you better control movements and organize geographically distributed warehouse system
The tool is compatible with both Odoo Enterprise and Odoo Community.
The tool to search, select and update product templates in batch€ 92
Inventory level by internal locations right on a product form€ 36
Product variants prices based on attributes extras and coefficients€ 96
The tool to restrict rights for create, edit and delete products€ 28
The tool to always know how much our production may promise€ 36
The tool to flexibly and automatically update product internal references
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use€ 228
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OwnCloud / NextCloud files in both ways€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394
- After installation do not forget to assign at least one user to a location. If you left a field "Accepted Users" empty, such a location and related stocks would be visible for everybody
- Use the module only for internal locations. Otherwise, a user might loose control for certain actions like sales confirmation
- Each time this module is updated, Odoo tries to remove standard stock rules, e.g. 'Location multi-company'. It is necessary to avoid their recovery if 'stock' itself is updated. That's why in your server logs there might be warnings that a certain rule is not available for unlink. Those warnings do not influence Odoo work
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
This tool has been developed in cooperation with IT Libertas - one of the leading Odoo integrators in Russia.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
how long you will develop in odoo 11?
Module does what it says it does and great support
This module is done well and comes with great support. I faced a couple of issues but Alex was patiently helped me. Highly recommended.