Fleet Management (fleet)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 11.0|
Traccar Fleet Tracking Integration
GPS Tracking for your vehicles
GPS tracking integrated with the Fleet module.
- Simple GPS tracking feature with the vehicle/driver location history.
- Vehicle location history feature.
- Inactive periods for a vehicle specially marked (by default the inactivity period is set to 30 minutes, it is user-configurable).
- Ability to update odometer automatically from GPS data in Traccar (accuracy of this feature depends on the Traccar settings and the tracking device being used - the total distance value is accumulated over time).
- Attaching a GPS tracker to a vehicle is as simple as entering it's unique device ID and clicking a button on the vehicle's form.
- For a closer look at the Traccar open source tracking solution, please take a look at Traccar homepage.
Enable/Disable button, simply enable tracking
on the vehicle's page
Keep track and search previous locations within the Vehicle Location History menu.
You can also search by driver at the time the location was recorded.
Retrieving the location is by default scheduled to trigger every 2 minutes,
you can change the interval any way you like (from 1 min to hours/days/weeks),
since it's done by using a cron task (Odoo's scheduler).
Add-on module to this one - Bokeh Map Views.
We also developed an add-on module which shows the daily movement of your vehicles.
The Bokeh Map Views module is available separately and shows the geo-location data in a more user-friendly way, all trips made by vehicles are searchable and displayed per individual date.
Make sure to check out that add-on module as well as it extends the user experience by quite a bit.
The Maps view part of this module was inherited/reused from the Web Google Maps module, all credits to Yopi Angi for creating the view.
You can also find that module here in the Apps list.
You only have to make sure to have the Traccar server instance ready to integrate with the module:
For any inquiries or suggestions please get in touch with us directly. We provide our own future updates of the module for free, just contact us via e-mail for the latest version.
We also have a demo instance where you can test all our modules on, just send us a brief message.
- Vernon Hogan, BulkTP
- Antonio Buric, InfoTerra
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.