Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
Assets and Personnel Tracking
GPS tracking of your assets with Traccar open source platform
Integrated with the Assets module and the Contacts module.
- Being able to track assets (Accounting entity) or staff members (partner records).
- Assets and personnel location history feature.
- Automatic E-mail notifications when asset's location is detected to be changed.
- For a closer look at the Traccar open source tracking solution, please take a look at Traccar homepage.
Enable/Disable button, simply enable tracking
for an asset or a staff member (any partner record).
Map view and location history for tracked assets and staff members.
Search the history by asset name / partner name or the time interval.
By default location is retrieved every 30 minutes,
and you can change the interval any way you like (from 1 min to hours/days/weeks),
separately for assets and for personnel/partner records (using Odoo's scheduler tasks).
Get automatic E-mail notification when an asset's location is changed.
Whenever an assets location is changed (by more then 100m), an e-mail notification can be sent to the company's email.
Fleet Tracking module.
We also developed a Fleet Tracking module, which utilizes Traccar in the same way:
The Traccar Fleet Tracking Integration module
The Map views in this module are displayed using the Bokeh addon (an OCA module specified in the dependencies) and also using the Web Google Maps module, all credits to Yopi Angi for creating it:
You only have to make sure to have the Traccar server instance ready to integrate with the module:
For any inquiries or suggestions please get in touch with us directly. We provide our own future updates of the module for free, just contact us via e-mail for the latest version.
We also have a demo instance where you can test all our modules on, just send us a brief message.
- Vernon Hogan, BulkTP
- Antonio Buric, InfoTerra
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.