Wildcard in advanced search
This module adds 3 options to advanced search of char, many2one, many2many and one2many fields:
- starts with (uses the domain =ilike %<search string>),
- ends with (uses the domain =ilike <search string>%),
- matches (uses the domain =ilike <search string>).
When selecting matches, use % as a placeholder.
Example: "Zip" - 'matches' - "1%" gives all zip starting with 1
Also allows insensitive exact search. Example "Name" - 'matches' - "john" will find "John" and "john" but not "Johnson".
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Markus Schneider <email@example.com>
- Thomas Rehn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- L Freeke <email@example.com>
- Alex Comba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.