CKEditor web widget
This module introduces the text_ckeditor4 widget that when used allows the user to use specific features of ckeditor.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to ...
Known issues / Roadmap
- This version of CKEditor contains a patch that prevents the referencing of the editor's iframe if it has already been cleaned up by Odoo. In 8.0, this is the case if the editor was created in an x2many popup. The patch was proposed as https://github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor-dev/pull/200
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
- Stefan Rijnhart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- George Daramouskas <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
How can i use this module because in html field i mentioned widget = text_ckeditor4 but its not working