This module allows to simply configure your odoo website for using Piwik.
To configure this module, you need to:
- go to Website Admin/Configuration/Settings
- fill in Piwik website ID and Piwik host
- Take care that you fill in the correct value for Piwik host, it should be so that http[s]://[Piwik host]/piwik.php resolves to your copy of piwik.php
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.