Website Field - AutoCompleteby LasLabs https://laslabs.com/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://laslabs.com/
Website Builder (website)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0|
Website Field - AutoComplete
Adds an AutoComplete field for use in Odoo Website.
This module is somewhat difficult to use on its own in an effort to not require any dependencies other than website.
To use this module, you need to add an input field with the js_website_autocomplete class, such as in the below format:
<input type="text" class="js_website_autocomplete" data-query-field="name" data-display-field="name" data-value-field="id" data-limit="10" data-domain='[["website_published", "=", true]]' data-model="product.template" />
Following is a breakdown of the available attributes & their defaults:
|data-model||Model name to query||True|
|data-query-field||Field to query when searching||name||False|
|data-display-field||Field to display||query-field||False|
|data-value-field||Field to use as form value||display-field||False|
|data-limit||Limit results to this many||10||False|
|data-domain||Additional domain for query||||False|
Known Issues / Road Map
- Replace jQuery UI Autocomplete w/ HTML5 Datalist when ready for production.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Dave Lasley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.