Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
You bought this module and need support ? Click here !
|Read description for||v 12.0 v 11.0|
• Sales (sale)
• Website Builder (website)
• Invoicing (account)
- All features of Real Multi Website module
- Each eCommerce has configurable list of product categories
- eCommerce carts are separate per each company to avoid accounting problems
- The same product can be available on several websites (shops)
Need our service?
- Install this module in a usual way
Follow instruction of the base module Real Multi Website.
- Open menu [[ Website Admin ]] >> Configuration >> eCommerce >> Website Product Categories
- Only for top-level (i.e. without parent_id) categories: specify Websites field
- Open menu [[ Sales ]] >> Sales >> Products
- Specify Allowed websites for your products
- Websites company and product company should be equal. But if you want different company websites then leave the Company field empty in your product - in such case you can specify any websites
- Open menu [[ Invoicing ]] >> Configuration >> Payments >> Payment Acquirers
- Specify Allowed websites for your payment acquirer. If no website is specified then the acquirer will be available on any website with the same company
- Choosen websites companies and acquirer's company should be equal
- Open shop at some of your websites
- Login as Administrator
- In Customize section activate [x] Product Categories
- RESULT: parent categories for current website and categories without value at Websites fields are shown only. Websites value of child categories are ignored.
- Login as portal or internal user at some of your websites
- Add some products to the cart
- Open another website that belongs to another company
- Login as the same user
- RESULT: you have empty cart, rather than one from previous website
- Open website shop
- RESULT: you should only see products allowed for this website or products with no websites specified
- Open website shop
- Buy a product
- On Payment step of checkout there should be available only specified acquirers
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.