|Read description for||v 9.0 v 8.0|
Inventory Management (stock)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Sales (sale)
• Website Builder (website)
• Invoicing (account)
Adds "New" Ribbon (like "Sale").
Adds automatic ribbons:
- DISCONTINUED -- stock is 0 and the status is End of Life or Obsolete.
- BACKORDERED -- stock is 0 and the status is Normal,
Puts ribbons text at the product page.
Disables "Add to cart" feature if product is discontinued.
Tested on Odoo 8.0 f8d5a6727d3e8d428d9bef93da7ba6b11f344284.
Further information and discussion: http://yelizariev.github.io/odoo/module/2015/02/20/ecommerce-stock-status.html
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Looks like for version 10, you need to manually add the backordered ribbon on the Sale tab of the product. I may be wrong about it.
Status doesn't show after installing
Hi, do I need to configure something on the settings for the status/ribbon to show?