|Read description for||v 10.0 v 8.0 v 7.0 v 6.1 v 6.0|
Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
• Invoicing (account)
• Sales Management (sale_management)
• Sales (sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
Invoice Production Lots
This module shows, for each (customer) invoice line, the delivered production lots that will be also displayed on the invoice report with their corresponding delivered quantities in case the Tracking has been set to By Lots.
Table of contents
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Settings, and activate option Track lots or serial numbers in order to manage lots in your instance
- Go to Sales > Sales > Products and select or create a stockable product: check that the product has Tracking set to By lots or to By Unique Serial Number (in the Inventory tab) and Invoicing Policy set to Delivered quantities (in the Invoicing tab)
- Create and validate a sale order
- Set Lots/Serial Numbers on the delivered lines by clicking on the button Lot Split
- After creating the invoice, the Lots/Serial Numbers are displayed in the Production Lots on the invoice line form and in formatted note field on the invoice report, and, in case Tracking has been selected to By lots, their corresponding delivered quantities will be displad as well
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoice-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
This is exactly what I need!
Can you let me know when a V12 version will be available? I attempted to create a branch in odoo.sh bit tests failed during installation on V12.
It works well... Forget my previous comment...
Does this allow you to print out the serial numbers in the invoice? Will they appear on the pdf generated by the invoice print_out method