Account Payment Partner
This module adds severals fields:
- the Supplier Payment Mode and Customer Payment Mode on Partners,
- the Payment Mode on Invoices.
- the Show bank account on Payment Mode.
- the # of digits for customer bank account on Payment Mode.
- the Bank account from journals on Payment Mode.
On a Payment Order, in the wizard Select Invoices to Pay, the invoices will be filtered per Payment Mode.
Allows to print in the invoice to which account number the payment (via SEPA direct debit) is going to be charged so the customer knows that information, but there are some customers that don’t want that everyone looking at the invoice sees the full account number (and even GDPR can say a word about that), so that’s the reason behind the several options.
Table of contents
You are able to add a payment mode directly on a partner.
This payment mode is automatically associated to the invoice related to the partner. This default value could be changed in a draft invoice.
When you create a payment order, only invoices related to chosen payment mode are displayed.
Invoices without any payment mode are displayed too.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/bank-payment project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.