Extended view inheritance
This module was written to make it simple to add custom operators for view inheritance.
Table of contents
Change a python dictionary (context for example)
<attribute name="$attribute" operation="python_dict" key="$key"> $new_value </attribute>
Note that views are subject to evaluation of xmlids anyways, so if you need to refer to some xmlid, say %(xmlid)s.
Move an element in the view
<xpath expr="$xpath" position="move" target="$targetxpath" />
This can also be used to wrap some element into another, create the target element first, then move the node youwant to wrap there.
Add to values in a list (states for example)
<attribute name="$attribute" operation="list_add"> $new_value(s) </attribute>
Remove values from a list (states for example)
<attribute name="$attribute" operation="list_remove"> $remove_value(s) </attribute>
- add <attribute operation="json_dict" key="$key">$value</attribute>
- support <xpath expr="$xpath" position="move" target="xpath" target_position="position" />
- support an eval attribute for our new node types
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.